This marketing internship will work directly with the CEO to develop, design, and deliver materials and content to help our customers become experts on building effective career sites, landing pages, and talent networks. If you are currently pursuing a bachelor of arts or masters in marketing, computer science, photography, design or other related fields this is the perfect role to gain hands-on experience. If you think outside of the outside of the box, have a keen eye for design, and want to own a project, then this is a great opportunity.
• Support marketing team with client research and initiatives
• Ideate creative concepts, campaigns, and activations for clients
• Research key competitors in client industries
• Craft and develop content across different social platforms
• Analyze social growth and make recommendations
• Provide weekly updates to marketing team on industry trends and developments
• Strong writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility and willingness to juggle multiple projects and tasks
• Deep knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Snapchat
• Incredible attention to detail
• Keen eye for design and/or photoshop/illustrator
NextWave Hire builds career sites, landing pages, and talent networks. We are a remote first company with teams in Cambridge, Los Angeles, & New Jersey.